18/5/08

Unchained Melody - Live 1977

Historia de Melodia desencadenada Unchained Melody Oh, my love, loved my, I have been hungry of your it touches during a solitary length time. The time it happens so slowly and the time it can do as much. Still you are mine? I need your love. I need your love. God accelerates your love towards my. Rios solitary flows towards the sea, towards [ Letters of Songs found in es.mp3lyrics.org/PGZ6 ] sea, towards the opened arms of the sea. Rios solitary sighs, esperame, esperame. I am going to house, esperame. Oh, my love, loved my, I have been hungry of your it touches to a solitary length time. The time, happens so slowly and the time can do so much, still you are mine? I need your love. I need your love. God accelerates your love towards me. MELODIA DESENCADENADA Oh, mi amor, mi amada, he tenido hambre de tu toque durante un largo solitario tiempo. El tiempo pasa tan lentamente y el tiempo puede hacer tanto. ¿Aún eres mía? Necesito tu amor. Necesito tu amor. Dios acelera tu amor hacia mi. Rios solitarios fluyen hacia el mar, hacia el [ Letras de Canciones encontraron en es.mp3lyrics.org/PGZ6 ] mar, hacia los brazos abiertos del mar. Rios solitarios suspiran, esperame, esperame. Estoy yendo a casa, esperame. Oh, mi amor, mi amada, he tenido hambre de tu toque un largo solitario tiempo. El tiempo, pasa tan lentamente y el tiempo puede hacer tanto, ¿aún eres mía? Necesito tu amor. Necesito tu amor. Dios acelera tu amor hacia mí.

No hay comentarios: