18/5/08

Elvis Presley - Amazing Grace

Lyrics: Amazing grace, Oh, how sweet the sound That saved a wretch like me I once was lost, But now I'm found Was blind, But now I see When we've been there Ten thousand years, Bright shinning as the sun We've no less days To sing God's praise Then when, when we first begun Through many dangers Toils and snares I have already come T'was grace that brought me Safe thus far And grace will lead me home Amazing grace, Oh, how sweet the sound That saved a wretch like me I once was lost, But now I'm found Was blind, But now I see Was blind, But now I see (en castellano) Gracia Sorprendente Gracia Sorprendente Gracia sorprendente Que dulce el sonido Que salvó una ruina como yo Estuve alguna vez perdida, pero ahora me encontré Estaba ciega pero ahora puedo ver Esa gracia que enseño A mi corazón a temer Y agraciar mis miedos aliviados Que preciosa esa gracia apareció La primera hora en que creí Gracia sorprendente Que dulce el sonido Que salvó una ruina como yo Estaba ciega pero ahora puedo ver

No hay comentarios: